- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Trillium; 1 edition (May 21, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0814213383
- ISBN-13: 978-0814213384
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Cocktail Handkerchief Floral Hem Lace Formal Champagne V Women's Dress Neck Swing Dress Dressystar Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Swing Dress Lace Women's V Cocktail Dress Formal Handkerchief Neck Champagne Dressystar Hem Floral Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #126,398 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #31 in Books > History > Blue Long Bridesmaid Prom b Evening Yilisclothing Ruffles Dress Line Women's A Chiffon Simple Gowns 8BFwx7qU > Weapons & Warfare > Biological & Chemical
- #67 in Books > Science & Math > Experiments, Instruments & Measurement > Experiments & Projects
- #104 in Books > History > Blue Long Bridesmaid Prom b Evening Yilisclothing Ruffles Dress Line Women's A Chiffon Simple Gowns 8BFwx7qU > Weapons & Warfare > light Wedding Party Vintage Doreen Bridesmaids Formal White Chiffon Gown Dresses Engagement Women's Prom Dress Pink Evening Pq56q0wx
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
V Neck Dressystar Dress Cocktail Women's Dress Hem Lace Swing Floral Formal Champagne Handkerchief Price
|New from||Used from|
| Top Low Halter L3nwdr4180 floralmauve Stretch Lightweight Womens Sexy Cut Tunic with nOZWqYBxc Kindle
|Small Sleeve Blue Flare Knee Solid Dress Fit v Laksmi Women's Neck and Short q7waH6UH||$19.91|
$1.36 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“It’s not easy to write a book that will fascinate history buffs, science enthusiasts, and the merely curious alike, but Linda Carrier Thomas succeeds admirably in Polonium in the Playhouse.” —Susan Waggoner, Foreword Reviews
About the Author
Related Video Shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
heroes of this story!
I enjoyed this book very much, particularly since it contained much information of which I was not aware, i.e., much of the chemistry effort. I found the writing style to be clear, friendly and quite engaging. In such a book which is quite dense with information, errors can unfortunately creep in. In this case, I did find some but only a few, e.g., on page 97, towards the middle, the author discusses the initial discovery of fission having been made through a partnership between radiochemist “Otto Frisch” and physicist Lise Meitner. In fact the radiochemist was not Frisch but Otto Hahn. Frisch was a physicist and Meitner’s nephew. Nevertheless, I did not find that such relatively rare errors distracted me from the main theme which I found to be quite fascinating.